Along with receiving the best possible home energy choice, it is important to choose the most qualified heating and cooling company as well. Our sister company, UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing specializes in maintaining and servicing your home heating, cooling, and plumbing appliances. Their services range from heating, cooling, indoor air quality, oil-to-gas conversions, energy audits, weatherization, ductless systems, and more. Their customer care team and technicians are available for emergency services 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and their comprehensive service agreements guarantee you high-priority response.Looking for HVAC tips for your home? Visit UGI Heating, Cooling & Plumbing’s web page and blog for everything you need to know! A few of the specific home comfort tips they have to offer include:
- Whether or not to hire a professional or DIY when it comes to your air conditioner
- How to prepare your air conditioner for the summer; your heater for the winter
- Snowstorm safety tips for your HVAC equipment
- How to ensure your house’s HVAC equipment is running efficiently
- How to make your home healthier and safer by checking your indoor air quality
- How your home can still receive cooling (and heating!) even without ducts
- And much more!