An affordable and efficient energy choice for heating and fueling commercial properties, natural gas is one of the most popular energy choices for Ohio restaurant owners. Not only does it provide many benefits specific to daily restaurant operation, but natural gas is deregulated throughout Ohio, meaning Ohio restaurant owners and managers can choose a natural gas provider that best suits their business.
Choosing the best natural gas supplier can be hard, especially in a deregulated market. At UGI EnergyLink, we have over 127 years of industry experience and service many states with deregulated markets, including Ohio!
Ohio Restaurant Heating & Energy Needs
How many times have you gone out to eat with family or friends and the restaurant has been freezing cold? Did you ever eat at that restaurant again? Did it affect your dining experience in a negative way? Besides the attraction of excellent food, restaurants need to provide outstanding customer service and create a welcoming experience at a cost-effective price. Natural gas can help provide a great overall restaurant experience by:
- Providing fast heating of the seating area during winter months
- Easily controlling the temperature from room to room
- Reducing cooking time of food in natural gas commercial cooking appliances
- Evenly cooked food
Also, natural gas:
- Lowers operating costs – Natural gas is one of the cheapest energy choices to fuel a restaurant.
- Is a reliable source of energy – Natural gas is delivered to your restaurant through underground pipelines, meaning you’ll never run out of fuel and experience zero service interruptions when you make the switch to UGI EnergyLink.
- Burns clean – Natural gas emits less carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases than heating oil and propane.
- Is domestically abundant – Natural gas is produced domestically in the U.S., and is even found in Pennsylvania—Ohio’s neighbor!
- Is easy to use – Making the switch to UGI EnergyLink is as easy as clicking a button! Simply fill out our enrollment form by clicking the green button below and you are just a few easy steps away from getting your natural gas from a company that has served the East Coast for over 127 years!
Natural Gas Pricing Options from UGI EnergyLink
We offer multiple pricing options for our commercial natural gas services. These options include:
Achieve price certainty for periods that range from several months to more than a year by locking in a fixed price. It’s an ideal option that can help you manage your energy budgeting more easily.
Buying at a monthly price gives you some certainty on energy costs while allowing monthly flexibility to take advantage of variable market conditions.
Your UGI EnergyLink representative will help you control commodity prices by recommending NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange) triggers at the most attractive pricing levels for your business.
Fuel Switching for Savings
Depending on market conditions, you may be able to use varied fuel choices to maximize your purchasing power. We can switch deliveries among natural gas, fuel oil, or propane, based on your preferences, to take advantage of product price differentials at any particular time.
Make the Switch to UGI EnergyLink!
Did you know that a survey performed by the Gas Foodservice Equipment Network (GFEN) found that nine out of every 10 professional chefs prefer to cook with natural gas due to its accurate and precise temperature control?
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll your restaurant in our commercial natural gas services today!