Owning a mall, large retail store, or shopping plaza in North Carolina means you rely on store tenants to pay rent on time. Empty storefronts means a loss of monthly revenue and ultimately, decreased profits. Likewise, if you manage a retail store, it may be your responsibility to find a commercial electric provider. If you add in increased shipping costs, employee wages, or a slow shopping season—you may find yourself looking for one aspect of your business you can control that directly impacts your bottom line: your electricity costs.
As a commercial business owner in North Carolina, your storefront operates in a deregulated market when it comes to commercial electricity. That means you have a choice for your electric supplier and the pricing option.
UGI EnergyLink has provided commercial electricity for businesses in North Carolina and throughout the entire East Coast for more than 127 years. Give us a call or contact us online to enroll in our commercial electric services in NC today!
Managing Electricity Costs in NC Retail Buildings
One way to maximize profits in your business is to reduce operating costs. With commercial electricity from UGI EnergyLink, we can help you reduce your utility costs with our commercial electricity pricing options. These include:
Fixed Pricing Option
With a fixed pricing option from UGI EnergyLink, you’ll experience price certainty year-round with no surprise fees or hidden charges. Your business’s electricity cost is locked in at a set rate for the term of your contract – from a few months to more than a year!
Variable Pricing Option
With our variable pricing option, retail stores in NC that can afford a higher risk can take advantage of various market conditions and potentially lower electric rates throughout the year.
Have questions about our commercial electric pricing options? Give us a call or contact us online to speak with a commercial electricity expert! Our customer service reps are happy to answer any questions you may have about commercial electricity in North Carolina!
Other ways to manage your electricity use in retail buildings include:
- Add motion sensors to unused rooms (back offices, dressing rooms, employee/customer bathrooms, etc.)
- Turn off all electrical devices when closing (computers, televisions, commercial printers, workstations, etc.)
- Add automatic timers to your AC system (doing so can reduce the amount of time your air conditioner runs for and minimize your electric costs)
- Upgrade to LED lighting (replacing inefficient CFLs or incandescent light bulbs with LED lights can reduce your electricity consumption from lighting up to 85 percent!)
Why Switch to UGI EnergyLink?
When your company takes advantage of what UGI EnergyLink has to offer, you’ll receive:
- A customized approach that best meets your company’s needs
- Transparent pricing—no surprises or hidden fees
- Predictability with your monthly energy bills
- Answers to your questions from professionals you can trust
- Customer support from a company that has been serving the area for more than 127 years
Ready to make the switch to an electric plan that your retail store can afford? Fill out our simple enrollment form today: