When it comes to small business, spare no expense. That’s why it’s important to select UGI EnergyLink as your small business’s natural gas supplier. Whether you’re the proud owner of a restaurant, salon, or sporting goods store, choose what pricing plan works best for you from one of our four payment options.
At UGI EnergyLink, we’re a natural gas supplier serving Pennsylvania for more than 127 years. We operate in a deregulated market, meaning your small business chooses which energy provider fuels your business.
Enroll with us today to learn more about UGI EnergyLink and our natural gas options for your small business.
Deregulation of Natural Gas & Small Business
As a small business owner in a deregulated market, you have a choice in your natural gas supplier. The deregulation of natural gas has progressed over time, but allows business owners to select which natural gas company best suits your business’s needs. When choosing UGI EnergyLink as your natural gas supplier, you can even hand pick which of our four price rating plans; fixed price, monthly price, triggered price, and fuel switching for savings, works best for you.
Natural Gas Pricing Options at UGI EnergyLink
Choose the pricing option that best fits your small business needs:
With fixed pricing from UGI EnergyLink, lock in your natural gas price for an extended period of time. This option allows you to budget for your small business concerns without worrying about high, fluctuating energy costs.
In a deregulated market, energy costs could vary from month-to-month. Take advantage of these savings by choosing our monthly pricing option for your business.
With triggered pricing, your very own UGI EnergyLink representative will work with you to suggest which NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange) triggers provide the optimum pricing level for your small business.
Fuel Switching for Savings
As part of our fuel switching for savings payment program, combine the delivery of natural gas to your business with fuel oil, or propane to cut energy costs and maximize savings.
Energy Saving Tips for Small Businesses
Whether you run a large or small business, operating efficiently can go a long way towards cutting costs and maximizing your bottom line. The U.S. Small Business Administration provides a few tips on how to maximize your energy efficiency:
- HVAC tune-ups and regular maintenance can prevent expensive repairs in the future and make sure your business’ heating and cooling system is working safely and efficiently.
- Turn off lights and other equipment when it is not in use. Although this seems simple, high utility bills usually reflect wasted energy.
- Control sunlight through windows as best as possible. Taking advantage of warm light beaming through your storefront or office windows during cooler months could save you money and lower energy costs.
Why Choose UGI EnergyLink
When you choose UGI EnergyLink, you’re choosing a reliable, licensed, and approved natural gas and electric provider in the Pennsylvania area. Take advantage of what UGI EnergyLink can offer for your company:
- Get a customized approach that best meets your company’s needs
- Receive transparent pricing – no surprises or hidden fees
- Better predict the impact on your budget
- Get answers to your questions from professionals you can trust