Every day when you open your doors for business, your number one priority is to deliver fast, efficient, high-quality services to your customers. Is your natural gas provider doing the same thing for you?
If you’re considering switching from non-gas energy sources to natural gas commercial equipment, you stand to benefit in many ways. Choose UGI EnergyLink as your natural gas provider, and you’ll take full advantage of these benefits.
Contact us online or call us at 800-797-0712 to learn more!
Natural Gas Is Versatile
If you make the effort to install a natural gas infrastructure at your business location, you can rest assured that your investment will go a long way. Natural gas can be used to power a wide variety of commercial appliances, including:
- Heat pumps
- Clothes dryers
- Water heaters
- And more
Natural Gas Offers Superior Performance
Lower operating costs are the most significant benefit of natural gas. If your daily activities include space heating, water heating, food preparation, and climate control—switching to natural gas is proven to save you money. Consider these facts:
- Natural gas appliances are up to twice as efficient as non-gas equipment.
- Commercial kitchens save an average of 33 percent on yearly operating expenses after switching to natural gas cooking appliances.
- Natural gas convection ovens use two-thirds less energy than regular non-gas ovens.
- Businesses that use a natural gas dehumidifier to reduce air conditioning loads can save up to 40 percent on cooling costs.
- Gas dryers have double the drying power of non-gas models.
Natural Gas Is Reliable
If you have ever dealt with the aftermath of a hurricane, thunderstorm, or other severe weather conditions, you know that power outages are likely. Fortunately, natural gas is nearly 100 percent reliable, even when the power goes out. After all, underground pipes are less susceptible to damage than above-ground electrical wires.
This means you can keep critical functions such as space heating, water heating, and food preparation up and running. With a natural gas generator, you can even restore electrical lights and air conditioning until the power comes back on.
Natural Gas Is Eco-Friendly
Reducing your company’s pollution and waste is good news for the environment, employee morale, and your public image. Consider how much more environmentally friendly natural gas is compared to coal and oil:
- Natural gas emits 50 percent less carbon dioxide than coal, 30 percent less CO2 than oil, and 16 percent less CO2 than propane.
- Natural gas emits 99 percent less particulate matter and 100 percent less sulfur and mercury than oil and coal.
- Switching from a non-gas tank water heater to a natural gas tankless model prevents 3,000 pounds of CO2 from entering the atmosphere each year.
Choose UGI EnergyLink for Commercial Natural Gas
If you work in a deregulated natural gas market, you have the opportunity to choose your commercial natural gas supplier. UGI EnergyLink serves business owners across the Northeastern US with quality, affordable natural gas. We give our customers the option of locking in a low fixed rate to ensure predictable utility expenses.
While rebate availability and amounts vary by state and utility, business owners may have the opportunity to qualify for tax rebates and incentives on high-efficiency gas-fired commercial appliances. This maximizes savings for your business and makes the switch to natural gas even more cost-effective.
To join our list of over 40,000 satisfied customers, please contact UGI EnergyLink at 800-797-0712. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about switching to commercial natural gas.