Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
Terms and Conditions
- UGI EnergyLink provides the materials on this Site solely for informational purposes. None of the information here is intended as advice. UGI EnergyLink uses reasonable efforts to maintain current and accurate information. However, UGI EnergyLink disclaims any warranty that information found on the Site is current or accurate and all Site information is provided on an “as-is” basis. Please consult a UGI EnergyLink representative to discuss specific solutions for your energy needs.
- The Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials registered and/or owned by UGI EnergyLink or its affiliates (collectively, the “Trademarks”). The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of UGI EnergyLink and its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be considered as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. No trademark, service marking, logo, graphic, sound or image may be retransmitted or used unless expressly permitted by UGI EnergyLink in writing.
- You should assume that all Trademarks, as well as all text, images, video and audio (collectively, the “Materials”) contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of UGI EnergyLink or its affiliates, unless otherwise noted. However, UGI EnergyLink neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with UGI EnergyLink.
- You may download or make hard copies of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided, however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter, or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of UGI EnergyLink and/or its affiliates, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. All content is for information purposes only. You should contact a UGI EnergyLink representative to discuss specific business needs.
- Use of and browsing the Site is done at your sole risk. Neither UGI EnergyLink nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of or browsing the Site, or downloading of any Materials from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof.
- From time to time, UGI EnergyLink may ask that you transmit your feedback on products and/or services, by electronic mail to the Site or otherwise. Any communication or material you transmit or post will (a) be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, (b) become the property of UGI EnergyLink, and (c) be used without restriction by UGI EnergyLink or its affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. UGI EnergyLink shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by, or related to, UGI EnergyLink. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of UGI EnergyLink. UGI EnergyLink has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- UGI EnergyLink maintains and operates this Site from its offices in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. If any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and UGI EnergyLink with respect to the Site.
UGI EnergyLink may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- This is the Web site of UGI EnergyLink, LLC. Our postal address is One Meridian Blvd., Suite 2C01, Wyomissing, PA 19610. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. Or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-427-8545.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes and collects the visitor’s domain name, but generally not the e-mail address.
- We collect the domain name, as well as the e-mail addresses, of those who communicate with us via e-mail, user-specific information on what pages you access or visit, and information volunteered by you, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to assess and track the viewing of the content of our Web pages, and is not shared for other purposes.
- Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored in your computer’s hard drive when you visit this or other Web sites. We store visitors’ user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests for information or pricing that you have placed online and new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or by writing to us at the above address.
- We generally do not make e-mail or postal addresses, telephone numbers, or other demographic information of those who access our site available to other organizations except our affiliates.
- At this time, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. If we do enter into such a relationship in the future, we currently do not anticipate allowing them to use demographic information collected for purposes other than serving ads for UGI EnergyLink.
- We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged from visitors to our Web site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by sending us an e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or by writing to us at the above address.