We know switching your business’s energy provider isn’t a decision you take lightly. You want to enter a relationship with a reliable, reputable company that knows the ins and outs of the energy market and won’t surprise you with hidden fees.
If you’re thinking of switching your company’s energy provider, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- What is the business’s reputation? UGI EnergyLink is backed by UGI Corporation, a Fortune 500 Company—meaning we’re not going anywhere. You can rest assured that by choosing UGI EnergyLink, you’re building an honest relationship with a well-established, trustworthy company.
- How long have they been in business? If a company has been in business for a long time, it’s a good indicator that they know what they’re doing. The UGI Corporation has more than a century of experience in the energy industry.
- How much do they know about Energy Choice? Since 1999, Pennsylvanians have been allowed to make a choice to stay with their utility company or switch to an alternative energy supplier. We’ve been in the Energy Choice business since then, and we pride ourselves on being able to expertly navigate the world of energy deregulation.
- Does the business specialize in energy? Unlike other companies that dabble in the energy market, UGI EnergyLink’s core business is, and always will be, energy.
- Are they local? As part of UGI Energy Services, we’re a local company that’s expanded over the years. We started as eight employees from the UGI Corporation that sought to establish a new company in the newly deregulated energy market. Over the years, UGI EnergyLink has grown to be a leading player in Energy Choice thanks to our unmatched knowledge of the industry.
- Can you reach real people? UGI EnergyLink’s call center has always been located at our corporate headquarters in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. You’ll never have to speak to a telemarketing company or answering service—we have a team of dedicated employees who provide one-on-one help for all your energy questions and needs.
- Are they invested in energy assets? Since UGI owns its natural gas storage facilities, electric generation plants, propane air facilities, pipelines, and other infrastructure, we have the capability to navigate the complexities of electricity and natural gas markets. This means we can guarantee the security of our fixed pricing options and help our customers save money.
For information on industry-specific energy and safety tips, check out our collection of free commercial energy guides. Our guides are filled with information on how to get the most out of your energy, figuring out which energy product is right for your business, and more.
Owning a business is enough work already; let us handle your energy needs. Are you ready to make the switch to UGI EnergyLink? Enroll today!