Why Choose UGI EnergyLink
Energy Choice gives you just that – a Choice. When shopping for an energy supplier, you should make sure you’re entering into a relationship with a solid, respectable company.
So, why choose UGI EnergyLink?
- We’re backed by UGI Corporation, a Fortune 500 Company. In other words, we’re not going anywhere. Have the confidence of knowing that you’re building a relationship with a well-established, trustworthy company that will still be around at the end of your contract.
- We’ve been doing this for a long time. The UGI Corporation has more than a century of experience in the Energy Industry.
- We’ve been doing Energy Choice as long as there has been an Energy Choice. For over 20 years we’ve been in the Energy Choice business, allowing us to expertly navigate the world of Energy Deregulation.
- We’re real people. When you work with UGI EnergyLink, you get a team of dedicated individuals who are available to provide one-on-one help. Never speak to a telemarketing company or answering service. Our call center is located at our corporate headquarters in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, just as it has been since our inception.
- We’re in the Energy Industry and only the Energy Industry. Unlike other companies that dabble in the energy market, our core business is, and always has been Energy.
- We’re your neighbors. As part of UGI Energy Services, our story is one of a local company reaching new heights. We started out as eight employees from the UGI Corporation who sought to establish a new company in the newly deregulated energy market. By utilizing our vast knowledge of the energy industry and through some creative thinking and a lot of perseverance, our company has grown to be a leading player in Energy Choice.
- We’ve invested in energy assets. Because we own our own natural gas storage facilities, electric generation plants, propane air facilities, pipelines and other infrastructure, UGI EnergyLink is uniquely positioned to navigate the complexities of the electricity and natural gas markets, which means not only cost savings to our customers but also the security of fixed pricing options.